Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday February 28, 2009 - Day 39


I am 39 days pregnant today! My human mommy and I stopped by Dr. Cammie's office to bring her a card. She is so nice - she clipped my nails and let me get a sneak peak at the babes!

Well, low and behold, there are FOUR pups in there. I thought I was getting a little large for 39 days. They measured one of the pups and the estimated age is 40 days. So, I am on schedule for the March 24 due date. I went 4 days early last time so I hoping ...

It is probably a good time to introduce you to the father of my pups, Hank. His full name is Hank Edward Schmidt - we sometimes call him Hank E. His color is blue. We are hoping that perhaps one of our pups will be have a blue coat like him. We'll see soon enough.

Till next time.

1 comment:

Morgan Hall said...

its amazing you can get pregnant AFTER me and deliver BEFORE me...