Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16, 2008 - 4 Weeks Old

There are a few things I need to tell you today. First things first, my pups are 4 weeks old! I can hardly believe it's been that long ago that they were still in me.

Little Spot has a name - Pete, Petey, Pete-Pete - any variation thereof. There's a pic of me and Pete nose to nose - cute, huh? No name for Big Spot yet. He still needs a home.

We had a weigh in today. They are almost too big to put on the scale mommy bought. Yikes! Here are the weights: Big Spot - 1 pound 8 ounces, Pete - 1 pound 8 ounces and Sadie - 1 pound 5 ounces. I got a picture of her nursing so I could prove that she eats. She's just petite.

There is a picture of the three of them at the "dinner table". Then a great pic of me and Pete play fighting. They growl, they bark, they wag their tails and are getting their teeth. Great! Nursing should be 'fun' then.











No comments: