Saturday, March 30, 2013

Meet Beau - the father of my babies

Meet Beau, the father of my babies.  He's handsome, 68 pounds of energy and adorable.  We met a couple of months ago.  I'll have to say I did not like him when I first met him.  He's a bit younger than my 10 1/2 years and annoyingly full of energy.  He grew on me over time.  Though I must admit there are still days where he gets on my ever-loving-last nerve.  "Do NOT try to steal my bones!"  There I said it!

So this is the guy that I'm having babies with.  He'll come in handy when they get old enough to play but other than that I'll hope that any of the boys will be just as handsome as he is.

A little note about Beau:  he went to see our favorite vet, Dr. G, the other day.  He got a wonderful report except for one, thing which fortunately have no bearing on our children.  He was diagnosed with heart worms.  This may be why he found me.  My human lady is taking care of Beau and helping him get treatments.  Dr. G is confident that he will be 100% good as new in no time.  I'm going to need help with this brood growing inside of me!

No comments: