Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tuesday March 10, 2009

Today my human mommy took me to see Dr. G. (For those of you who haven't read my entire blog, Dr. G is the amazing vet at Banfield Town Center.) He remembered me!!! He showed us the card and picture we gave him last August. It was hanging on the door of the room we were in! He must really like me!

He checked my hemoglobin and it was a little low. He recommended puppy food and some vitamins. Btw, the vitamins are sort of yuck :-P The puppy food is yum! Anyway, no worms and that's good. He did an x-ray but said it didn't show the pups very good. Then he took us (human mommy and human sister, Rebecca) to look at the pictures. When we got in the room, he said he could see much better. Not great but better than the other room he was in with a lot of light. They counted 3 pups but he thinks there must be more as my uterus is huge already.

I was hoping to avoid this topic but I realize that many of you like the details! Started this pregnancy off at a svelte 6 pounds even - same as last time. When I delivered the first batch last August, I got up to 7 pounds 10 ounces. I weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces today and still have about two weeks left. I AM F-A-T.

Till next time,
Heidi the saddlebag

No comments: