Monday, August 18, 2008

August 18, 2008 - Day 58

Well, today I am officially "in the window". That just means I can have the puppies any day and not be worried about their maturity. Also, today I am officially 'fat'. My belly is so big. Jeff called me 'saddlebags' today.





WARNING - BIRTH RANT - So, you'll see in today's pictures that there is a lot of talk about Trust Whelping - or as humans refer to it - birth. It's foreign to me that I have to 'trust' anything that my body will do on its on. Mommy says I need to wear the shirt and leave the sign posted in my whelping box She wants other to trust the process too.
She is a midwife. She trusts birth. She trusts whelping, too. She's always telling me what a good mommy I am going to be. Of course, she says she will help me if for any reason I need help. I have a new slogan - Trust Mommy!

1 comment:

Charles said...

I was going to say it's been comical to see the pics all the through Heidi's pregnancy...but she gets the reward for the dog who was pregnant the longest...1 year and 59 days so far! Just kidding. ;) Can't wait to see puppy pics. :)