Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 20, 2008 - Day 1 PP

So, I must say that day one went far better than I thought. They slept through the night waking only to nurse and well, go to the bathroom. I finally left the box at 9:00 AM. I just couldn't bring myself to leave those cuties!

The first thing I did after leaving the box was jump up in mommy's lap and thank her for helping me yesterday, I know, I know - I didn't really 'need' her help but let's say I thanked her for being there.

The second thing I did was eat! That's right I have quite the appetite now. I ate a large bowl of great food (dog food, of course). Then I voided. That's a polite way to say I peed. hehe

I have a couple of pics of the 'kids' getting weighed tonight. Oh, they are quite active and always getting behind me and such. The girl, in particular, likes to travel in the box. She probably thinks I am gonna try to bury her. (You may have to read the birth story to understand the burying thing. Video coming soon of me trying to keep my pup covered a.k.a. buried).

Oh and don't be jealous but I have my old figure back. Well, I am a little flabby and full in the front - if you know what I mean.

No comments: